Sunday, October 25, 2009







I was doing some searching on the web today trying to figure out what would be the most economical way to proceed with the project. I need to sand blast, prime and paint the tractor. I have considered sending it out to be done but that is more expensive and I would like to do as much of the work myself on this tractor as possible. So I had thought about renting equipment but once again this is a little expensive and my garage really isn't big enough for that. Today while I was searching I found a place called Spray Booth Rental in Eudora that has all the equipment and materials on site. I can take the tractor there and sand blast it for about $80 (2 hours) and then they have a professional spray booth I can rent to spray the primer and paint for $100 (2 hours) and they have a painter on site to show you all you need to know. I think this is a great option that will save about 50% and let me do the work. The web site is http://www.sprayboothrental.com/ they have all kinds of different services and equipment available for everything from small pieces to restoring entire cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment