Sunday, October 11, 2009

One step at a time


I was talking with Amy today before she went to work about how I was looking at this project and feeling a little overwhelmed. I'm not a mechanic and the thought of taking apart and restoring an entire tractor seems a little formidable. I'm sure these type of thoughts come to us all when we embark on any large or difficult project but the conclusion I came to is that you can't look at the entire picture you have to break things down into small manageable pieces. I might find the thought of disassembling an entire tractor difficult but removing a water pump or changing a tire is relatively easy. So my goal is to focus on the task at hand and let the rest fall in line. Amy is always a good person to help me work things out. Having a good wife is a great blessing and I thank the Lord every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment